Thursday, January 15, 2009

Tonight.
It felt good to be asked for Oms.
First Om...
Raw. Held. Supported. Touched.
The sensation? Annoying. It was too much... the wrong spot...
"You are too close to the vehicle"
It feels better when someone is just a bit farther from my clit.
Just a bit higher.
I didnt say anything?
Why?
Is this my "I dont ask for what I really want" issue or is it "I am trying to surrender to what is."
Probably the former. I dont know if it is OKAY to ask someone to move further from my clit.
Does the fact that it is annoying or too direct represent a blockage that I need to work through?
I think everything through too much.

Second Om
Mmmmm...
SOme of that annoying, but also some of these amazing downstrokes... almost not moving, just being there with my clit.
I almost rode over the edge... so close... so so so close and yet, enjoying the ride...
C next to me moaning her wild woman moans, I surrendered, letting my own noise, air, truth, flow out of my body.

I flew the rest of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment